Wednesday, June 9, 2010

40 days of wandering

A day with L doing whatever I wanted - we went to the Millenia Mall, bought some short sleeved button down tops so I will be cool in the summer. It was so much fun, the time flew by, we talked and ate lunch. What a hoot.

Here’s one e-mail I just sent to a friend who's just moved:

We all need sometimes to feel sad by ourselves.

Change is never easy.

I am allowing myself five percent of the time to be sad and in the dumps and why me, the other ninety-five percent it is:  I CAN DO THIS, GOD IS THE BEST... Maybe J is having one of those days, so I pray for him to come out the other side and feel comfort of your presence and his new surroundings.

I bought myself a small white and white bracelet today. That will be my salute to all people who have something breaking their heart in a big or small way every day, which includes all of us... I am usually not drawn to things like this, but it came to me walking by the store window.

You know, you get so much support and encouragement going through breast cancer treatment, which I TRULY TRULY appreciate, but I want to tell people, everyone needs to be encouragement because everyone has something they are battling.

Off to cook dinner. Yes, trying to be healthier. THREE vegetables tonight...