Thursday, October 7, 2010

We have a plan

This has been an unsettling two days. Change is sometimes unsettling.

Getting the decision definite from Dr. M. was such an answer to prayer. I just didn't hear the decision I wanted to hear.

My brain knows I need to do one more chemo on Oct 19th. My heart is accepting this. Your words and e-mails have helped me.

One friend said I must have had a willing spirit inside me to NOT try to talk the doctor out of Chemo #6. As you all know, I can be persistent when I have my mind set on something. And if I don't agree with something, it is really really hard to keep my mouth shut and go along.

Had a lovely walk with Corey, lunch with Dad and Corey. Then took the first antibiotic, Levaquin, for the breast infection. Small potatoes. Getting smaller (HA!)

We have a plan.

We have a path.

We are walking down it.

God is my guide.

Peace at last.

Prayer works.