Tuesday, November 16, 2010

33 Simple Words of Happiness

This week I received the most precious gift, to encourage me on for the 33 radiation treatments.

The kids in E's third grade class wrote the answer to, What makes you happy? on index cards, to show me so I can be happy and get well. I got 33 cards of happiness thoughts. Isn't that the neatest thing?

In May they each drew me a Get Well Card. Hallmark watch out, you have competition!

I have typed a few here:

Dear Sara, This is Diondre. I like to play football and I'm a running back in football. I'm on the Wildcats team and I love enjoying playing with the Wildcats.

Dear Sara, I hope you get well someday.  My family makes me happy. My family is nice to me. I wish I could meet you some day. I like to eat cupcakes. Love Sabrina

Something that can make me happy is my family because that is the thing that the only one that can make me happy in my heart but my mom loved me when I was in her belly and out. She will always love me if she dies or gets old even if I die she will be in my heart for ever and ever always. Love Shania Jones

What make me happy is when I do push ups because it makes me feel good. Fene

From Gillis Neal. Hello I am going to tell you the things I like to do. I like to play a lot of games and I like to dance and do math and read. What I like the most is having fun with my family. The end.

Hi Sara. My name is Tasanee and I feel really sad that you feel sick and I hope you feel better and my mom takes me to Chucke Cheese on the weekends or on my birthday or my brothers and we like to play in the care or go on the stage with Chucke and I like to play with my brother and friends. Tasanee

Peterson. Another think that makes me happy is new excited things like a pet, video game, and new toys. and exploring new animals and habitats. Do you like animals?

Dear Sara, I hope you feel better. the thing that makes me happy is going and having some fun with my family. And I was very happy about when I had a A honor.  My family took me somewhere special  my mom took me to the bowling alley. I was happy.