Sunday, August 15, 2010

Email responses

 enjoying a dual celebration - B's birthday and Chemo #3 about to begin

Thinking and praying for you this week. God indeed is good and it fills my heart when you remind me..
My love and prayers
Thank God for our dogs. Huh?
--------------------
Just wanted to send a big hug, a big smile and of course, prayers for you everyday.
Remember your friends are one of the things that God is providing so call on this friend for any thing any time!
---------
Our God is a great healer! You're in GOOD hands!
---------------
While I am learning from you on a lot with your thoughts and experiences, I may be able to help a little with Sporty. My dog goes through the same thing. With thunder she wants a dark safe place to hide in. She hates it! With lightning though, if I rub a bounce sheet or cling free sheet (from the laundry) on her, it takes the static from her coat which helps calm her by 40-80%. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
------------------
By tomorrow afternoon - you are halfway there!! Think of how far you have come already!

So many people are praying for you and the family---your support system has reached people you don't even know! (Namely, some of my friends) and everyone is pulling for you.

A friend had this quote on her facebook and I LOVE it - "Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny." -Ghandi

On that note, we will be thinking of you lots tomorrow as you get ready to be done with the first half and on with the second half (which if its anything like being on a road trip, tends to go by faster :) Hang in there!!
------------------------
Sara and you are both in my prayers, I have been beyond impressed with how well she has been doing. I know your support has meant the world to her! :) I'll be thinking of you both tomorrow. God Bless.
-------------------
When you told of your basset's fear of thunder ... I thought of my friend who had great results with a "Thunder Shirt" ... I sent you some info on the item ... I don't know if they are in the "doggie shop" in Winter Park or not ... but my friend tried it ... she expected it was a rip off and was pleasantly pleased when after a few wearings his fear of thunder storms eased up and eventually went away .........

Good luck with the sinus infection ... the best thing is to drink LOTS of liquids ... keep those nasal passages from drying out and being susceptible to infection ......
-----------------
Just wanted you to know that I'm praying for you. I believe you are getting ready for chemo #3 ... Praying that the meds will do exactly what they are supposed to do (kill the enemy!!!). Praying for peace in the process. Praying for a special touch from the Father (keep your eyes open. I'm pretty sure He'll wow you! He loves you just that much :)

May God be glorified today and always.
-----------------------------------
Ah isn’t it a surprise how we all have some fear my younger golden retriever age 8 is fearful of heavy rain thunder and lightning and yet his mother who is 16 is as calm thru it all as can be will he learn wisdom and steadiness with age

do we do that as well yes i think so... ah have wisdom to be steady thru it all love you
-----------------------
I hate we have to go through this, but I know there is a reason for everything. If nothing else, baseball will keep me going for a long time.

May God Bless You And Your Family!
-------
"FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE, BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE, AND RECEIVES THE IMPOSSIBLE"