Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Chemo # 3

It's time for another jump into healing!

Thank you Lord for Docetaxol and Cyclophosphamide (the two chemo drugs) and how they will zip around my body today and kill all those new/fast growing cells..

Thank you for the Dexamethasone and Benedryl that prevent damage to the good parts of my body.

Thank you for the Avelox that is zapping my ex-sinus infection.

Thank you for the healing I have seen in my throat, and from surgery.

Thank you for the doctors and nurses and acupuncture, all the people and technology you provide for us.

Thank you for Mike and S right here, right now, with me.

Thank you for Corey, Mack, Tray and their loving hearts.

Thank you for all the community of friends you have surrounded me with. Their love and compassion (and food and conversations and e-mails and cards and prayers) are overwhelmingly fantabulous (that really should be a word, don't you think?)

Thank you for the community who is praying for me. I don't know all of them for I have been told I am on many prayer lists. But I know prayer works.

May all those who are supporting me, be blessed by you Lord. May they have an extra portion of your peace and joy today. They are faithful, they have believing hearts and trusting spirits. They are putting into action your words:

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made know to God.
And the peace of God, which passes all comprehension, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4


This is our family of five in Miami back in January.

Yes, Mack is eating dinner out of a wooden duck, Mike's was served in an iron pig, Tray has lobster mac and cheese, Corey's is served in some sort of an upside down hat.

I had hair.

This was a really fun dinner, eccentric with creative and delicious food.

We will be back...



This is our family of five in Miami back in January. Yes, Mack is eating dinner out of a wooden duck, Mike's was served in an iron pig, Tray has lobster mac and cheese, Corey's is served in some sort of an upside down hat. I had hair. This was a really fun dinner, eccentric with creative and delicious food. Barton G. We will be back...